NSN’s top tips on making your Office Move as seamless as possible:
- Get a dedicated Comms Project Manager (CPM) to help you plan and track your move.
- Get your new office ready for action with IT and phone cables in the right place with a free survey.
- An Office Move is the perfect time to upgrade your supplier deals and technology – plan for this in advance to make the best of a time of change.
- Announce your office move to staff so they feel supported, valued and engaged throughout the move – this is a great time ask them how your Comms set up can be improved.
- Make sure your business is in the best position to move by cutting Capex costs where possible – outsourcing to the Cloud is the way forward for this.
- Get clear dates for actions i.e. signing the office lease and work with your CPM to help you hit your deadlines – getting you connected when you need it.
Moving office or setting up a new branch?
Let our dedicated office moving telecoms and office move IT support project management team deliver the best managed solution using a multitude of solutions available to NSN customers: